Thursday, October 25, 2012


I was injured in an accident in June 2011 after being struck by another vehicle and pinned between two cars theirs and my own at an airport. While the recovery seems to be forever long; the journey that would ensue has been quite amazing. I am a Jesus girl through and through. I am forever seeking whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable--if anything is excellent or praiseworthy--think about such things as written in Phil 4:8.

My perspective of the overall human population has changed since becoming somewhat dependant on the kindnesses of the general public. As it is often difficult to get around on a daily bases never a day has gone by where someone has failed to opened a door even going out of their way and/or to help carry a bag. In turn I make it a point to ask their name, make eye contact extend my hand and thank them. I hope to find the words to communicate to you the impact you make when extending kindness.

The goals of this blog are to share those human kindness experiences and the many funny stories of overcoming self along the way.  Makin' Lemonade is a decision, I used to hike everyday sometimes more than once before the accident and I hope to hike again. On any occasion as the old saying goes "When life deals you lemons, make lemonade", look for whatsoever is lovely.

I believe that when we look for good it is easily found, I am grateful for all of the help along the way I only wished I had begun writing in the beginning. I believe God has given me some pretty creative ideas  to make the way a little brighter for those in their journey of recovery. I will be excited to share that with you as they are further developed.     In Christ, Be Blessed.

This picture was taken September 21,2012 at The 17th Annual International Marriage Conference in Phoenix Arizona. visit www.nameonline.net for marriage resources and free biblical marriage counseling.

No comments:

Post a Comment